cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRESIDENTS DESK

GAURASNH
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ORDERES FOR A GOOGLE PIXEL 4XL AFTER 5 HPOURS OF DISCUSSION YOU HAVE SHIPPED ME 3XL.

THIS IS PURE CHEATING, WHATEVER THE AGENT SAID IS UNTRUE, WHY DONT YOU STOP PUSING YOUR AGENTS ND MAKE THEM TRUTHFUL AND HONEST.

IT SEEMS MANAGMENT IS BUSY SELLING WRONG THINGS OF RPERSONAL GAINS.

I ORDERED A GOOGLE PIXLE 4XL.

YOU SERVICE QUAILITY IS POOR, I AHVE PUS ON HOLE FOR LIVE CHAT FOR 15 MINUTES, LIVE CHAT???

PLEASE BE HONEST TO CUSTOMERS , IT SEEMS CRTC IS IS NOT DOING ANYTHING .

3 REPLIES 3

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hello @GAURASNH 

Respectfully, this is an operation issue.

In furthering an investigation to gather methods that would Ever prevent such a thing to happen please publish in reply to this post the method of use to order.

- Was your order originated from your chat session you've described? 

- Did you received confirmation agreement showing as *4XL?

*If so, one would assume the problem would reside with the order filling department. Again operations department.

I wish to point out that at this time the ordering methods approved and recommended are through your account online or in store.

I understand this error is frustrating, please be assured that everyone at Fido are very dedicated and highly value each customer.

FidoAnthony

Hey @GAURASNH,

Was your situation taken care of? We remain available if you still need assistance.

Let us know! 🙂 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @GAURASNH

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that the wrong phone was ordered for your line. Have you had the chance to contact customer service again to have your order corrected?

We understand how important it is to have the equipment that you want or that was offered, and we can have this corrected by reaching out to us at these channels.