Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Charges, Set up charges?

lauss
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I read that there is no activation charge when I activate online, however, I found an $80 charge on my first bill which I really did not expect. The Fido website also noted I would be avoiding a $45 service fee set up with an online transaction so I'm still not sure why I'm being billed $80, not sure where this number is coming from. I did switch over my phone number from another provider as well, but I was told I would not be charged for this when I asked for the support over the phone. 

I would really love some help clarifying this issue.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

lauss

Hi Cawtau!

I didn't think of downloading/printing my bill to see more details. This outlines my charges a lot better. I'll be sending @FidoSolutions a message. Thanks for your help!

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lauss,

Welcome to the community!

Had you had a chance to view the billing details? You should be able to view the details of your bill via My Account --> View & Manage Bill. From there, you should be able to Print and Save a PDF version of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the details online via the Monthly Charges, Usage Summary, and Other Charges and Credits links.

If you still have questions regarding those charges, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers