cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not returning my money - been months

khwajakiran
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered a Pacific Blue- 12 pro Max phone from Fido on Feb 4,2021 which the fido representative said that they will give it to me at 0 down payment since I am there loyal customer - otherwise I wasnot buying it. I placed an order and the phone arrived was a silver - 12 pro max. I spoke to the customer care and they send me the correct one with the return receipt for the previous one which I had to go out and submit to the address they sent me on the receipt (they should have picked it up as it was their mistake). Than when I checked my bill there was a 2,726$ (date: March 23,2021)- they charged me full for the phone which again I spent hours on the phone with customer care to resolve this issue. And they said next time I'll see a normal monthly fee which will be around 70$ for the phone. Then next, I checked my account they deducted around $967.47 on which I had to again complaint about and they said they mistakenly charged me down payment which was agreed to be 0 down payment. Than they said they will settle it and transfer it back to my account. Which never came to my bank after waiting for weeks so I checked and they were in my fido account which was never agreed. The agreement was they will return it to my bank account. And when I complaint about this they said they need my credit card details as they cant send it to my debit account. i provided them that and than they called me and said they cant send it to my bank account they will send a cheque which I will recieve after 5 7 days. This is 11th day and I have not recieved anything. I am very upset as to my payment cycle has been also disturbed because of these issues and no one is formally following up. 

I need this issue be resolved asap in a professional manner and would like someone to look into my account and take note of incorrect billing. And I would also like to get compensated for all the trouble and unneccesary stress they are putting me through because of lack of the customer support and FIDO system in general.

3 REPLIES 3

khwajakiran

FIdo told me to wait 5 to 7 business days and now I am being told to wait 2 to 3 weeks. Please have someone to look into this asap. I can't wait any longer. Already a lot of trouble has been caused by this.

khwajakiran

Thank you for reaching out!! Waiting to hear back from you on this.

FidoLony

Hey @khwajakiran,

Welcome to the community!

I'm truly sorry to learn about your latest experience. This is certainly not the kind of experience we aim to offer. 

We'd love nothing more but to get this resolved for you.

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can get started.

Talk to you soon!