cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Razr HD problems

dddf
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Today after I did "factory data reset", the phone can not log in to the system. It keeps restarting again and again ( green robot appears on the screen first,and fell down late with a big red exclamation mark on his tummy...restart... again...). It seems phone was missing some files and it can not reboot.

The only way to start it up is to go to boot model and select "factory", format and reset everything.

Therefore, I can not turn off my cellphone. Otherwise, I have to set up again and again

What should I do?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey dddf!

It seems that you may have installed a custom software which would be causing this. I can't discuss this subject on this forum due to Terms of Use limitations, but if this is the case, you'll have to re-install the original software.

If you have never installed a different software on your phone, then I would suggest that you go to a Fido store to benefit from the Repair and Loaner program.

A representative will be able to look into it with you and if needed, he will also be able to send your phone in for repair.

To find the nearest store from you which offers this service, please click on the following link:

http://www.fido.ca/storelocator

Please make sure that you click on the check box next to Repair and Loaner service in order to only find the stores which offer it.

Let us know how it goes!