cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG GOssip Screen Issues

lucas-k
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Okay. I don't know how much sense this is gonna make, but I'm going to try and explain the situation I cannot even fathom. 

I woke up. Turned my phone on, and the main screen had nothing but the wallpaper. I went into the phone menu and while I was sleeping, the settings all changed itself and the screen is black (I changed it to white) and it won't show ANY font text for the menu?! I managed to guess around the settings to change the menu screen colour back to white .. but I still cannot see my stupud font for the menu. On anywhere. I woke up and my phone was on the floor beside the bed where I left it night before. It really pisses me off that my phone has a mind of it's own. So any suggestions on how to fix a phone when you have no font to read what the hell you're doing? 

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Is this still occuring? Sounds like a software glitch. Trying pulling out the battery and restarting your phone. If the problem still persists and is still under warranty, go to a Fido store and get a repair setup. If it is out-of-warranty, I would just buy another Gossip outright, not too pricey $80.