Huawei P30 pro emui 10 update

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 kkaio
I'm a Participant Level 1

Huawei P30 pro emui 10 update

Hello,

According to fido website, emui 10 should be released on the 24th of november for all the Huawei p30 pro. When I go to my phone update section I dont have anything new. I'm still in version 9.1.0.141.

Is this normal? How can I get emui 10?

Regards

Accepted Solution

Re: Huawei P30 pro emui 10 update

Hello Kkaio,

Where did you see that information? According to the OS Upgrade Schedule, the most up-to-date OS is Android 9, which was available with the October SMR on November 24.

Huawei P30 Pro.jpg

As of November 22, 2019, Huawei Canada hadn't even confirmed anything regarding EMUI 10 (see here). The mobile providers won't be able to provide the updates until Huawei Canada releases them to the providers. You might consider contacting Huawei Canada to see if they can provide a timeline as to when they will release the update to the providers.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 13
Highlighted

Re: P30 pro Emui 10 update

Hey @Shahzan! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I've moved your post to this thread, as it will have all the answers and updates you seek. Let us know if you haven't received your update after today.

Thanks!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

finally i just got it! had to check manually and the update showed up !

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 PB
I'm a Contributor Level 1

@Shahzan, did you try using HiSuite as I suggested?  My P30 picked up the EMUI 10 update this afternoon by using the desktop HiSuite instead of the phone's built-in check.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 13