cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How's the xperia U, is a 4 gb memory too little?

thats_so_lana
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm getting the Xperia U soon and I don't think I'll change my choice of getting this phone but I want to know if a 4 gb memory will create a problem. I would upload things on and off my phone onto/from my computer at a weekly basis and have under 100 songs and pictures and I'll have at most 10 apps. I've already looked at all the spec. of this phone and I know I want it as it has a good camera and very small but good personalizing things but the only problem is the fact it doesn't have a micro SD card slot. So yeah, anyone who has the xperia U, can you tell me your opinion of the memory limitations?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

AudioAw
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I'm an owner of a Xperia U and the memory limitations for this phone isn't bad if you're a light user. There is actually 6gb of available memory for your apps and media. 2gb (1.8 gb really) is available for apps and apps only, but with sizes of apps being only couple or tens of mb, you can fit quite a bit of apps in your phone. The other 4gbs are for your music, pictures, and videos and it will definitely fit all your music and pictures. However videos or movies will take up quite a bit of space (so a 1 hour mp4 movie will be around 300-500 mb) and so you will have to manage it yourself.