cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I receive order confirmation?

Nikka1
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I just ordered online an iPhone XS 64GB Gold but I haven't received any confirmation email yet. Also, I already saw my monthly plan which is $79. Does this mean my order is already confirmed?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Nikka1,

Orders are usually completed within 5 business days. The email confirmation with the tracker number will be issued as soon as your shipment leaves our warehouse.

To confirm, you've mentioned that you've made a plan change as well. Did you receive an email confirmation for that at least or not? Also, when was the order placed/How long has it been?

Let us know!

Nikka1

I just ordered it last night 7PM and I haven't received any email confirmation for my plan changes. 

Hey @Nikka1

I can understand that it's important for you to get your phone as soon as possible.

It would be necessary to contact the customer service to make sure that the right email is associated to your account.

You can contact us through our channels here.

Hey @Nikka1

Thank you for sharing these updates. Can you tell us if you had the chance to check your junk/spam folders to make sure the confirmation email wasn't accidentally forwarded there? 

Nikka1

I always check my spam/junk folders still none. Its been 2 days already