Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Higher price for Samsung Galaxy s10

SV24
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

When I check the price of Galaxy S10 upfront, it shows the price as $1400.

Why has Fido priced the S10 at such high price when Samsung Canada has reduced it price after release of new S20 series phones?

I am looking to upgrade my phone to Samsung Galaxy S10 but the new Fido Payment Plan does not work for me as I need pay extra on top of my plan.

Also it takes into account $1400 when deciding the payment plan.

Can you provide your input on above and  provide some best offers to me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarfaraz.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SV24,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that the mobile providers don't necessarily have the same supplier for devices as Samsung Canada so the prices can vary. I understand the outright cost for the phone is still the amount you mentioned. However, it appears there is a Special Offer with their Payment Program for that device at the moment. You can view the device selection here.

If you would like to discuss your best offers, you would need to contact customer service as they would need access to your account. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

RD6

Hi, 

Its same thing with samsung S10+. Samsung canada is selling for $1049.99 and your price is $1575. 

Why you have higher price than the manufacturer itself. If someone want to opt out of fido payment program before 24 months then you consider $1575 price which is not a good ethical practice. 

ThanksScreenshot_20200920-070748_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200920-070748_Chrome.jpg