Getting a new sim card

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Getting a new sim card

I lost my phone and can not figure out how to order a new sim card for the new phone I purchased.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting a new sim card

@bed wrote:

I lost my phone and can not figure out how to order a new sim card for the new phone I purchased.

Hello Bed,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you lost your phone Sad  Have you reported your phone as lost/stolen? You can do so online via My Account --> Mobile --> Report Lost/Stolen Phone (near bottom right of page).

You should be able to order a new SIM here, by clicking Add to cart. Once you receive your new SIM, you can activate it online through My Account --> Mobile --> Update SIM Card.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

Re: Getting a new sim card

@bed wrote:

Hello Bed,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you lost your phone Sad  Have you reported your phone as lost/stolen? You can do so online via My Account --> Mobile --> Report Lost/Stolen Phone (near bottom right of page).

You should be able to order a new SIM here, by clicking Add to cart. Once you receive your new SIM, you can activate it online through My Account --> Mobile --> Update SIM Card.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2