cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit for Service Setup Fee

IMS25
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello:  When I was forced to use the online chat session in Nov 2022 due to a technical issue with signing up for a new phone service online, I was assured by the Fido agent that the Service Setup Fee would be waived.  A fee of $50 showed up on my first bill.  When I called in, I was assured that the credit for the fee would appear on the next bill.  That did not happen and now my next bill also does not capture a reversal of the fee I paid.  When is this going to show up?  I do not wish to keep spending time on hold in order to speak with a Fido agent and end up getting the same response again and again.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @IMS25,

Some promo credits can be applied within 2-3 bills following the offer.

That said, if you have any concerns, please reach out to our customer care team here so we can review the details of the credit offer! 

IMS25

Thanks but I just received my bill for March as well. No credit given as yet.  I called a couple of times (in Dec 2022 and Jan 2023) and was assured that it was being processed and would show up in my next bill.  
There are no delays when it comes to charging a customer but when it comes to giving credit, I find it interesting that it is always delayed and requires multiple follow-ups. 

IMS25

I got lucky the third time and this time around, Customer Service was able to help with the refund.  Thanks.