cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to existing plan causing problems...

Pjb1
I'm a contributor level 1

I have been with Fido for approximately four years I just recently signed on with a new two-year contract.

With this contract there were two new phones and a new line added.

Today I received a phone call from Purlator. They expressed that they had an incomplete address. They also expressed that I needed to call Fido to correct the situation. I did as I was instructed. I communicated the change as instructed. I was moderately satisfied with the service considering the situation. However, after thinking about it for a bit, one thing I thought was incredibly strange. The strange thing was that Purlator, a delivery system utilized to deliver Fido's product claimed they did not have the proper address, thus the reason for the call. I know this sounds like a rant, but i am frustrated... a little anxious, and potentially concerned about the outcome of this change.

Now, I will wait up to 5 business days for the devices to be delivered...after being told by Purlator that delivery time can be 7 days.

Now, I remain on standby for any messages and or phone calls that may be communicated to attempt to remedy this situation...waiting on my time,... on my dime, to fix a problem I did not create...nor did I agree to do so as part of a purchase agreement.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoKenny

Hello @Pjb1 and welcomme to the Community.

It's important for us that you feel at ease with your delivery. We are always happy to go over your account to verify the details of your order.

When you get a chance, you can contact our customer service, you can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know. 

Pjb1

Rest assured, at this point it really doesn't matter. Fido continues to screw up. I'm the customer still trying to fix the mistakes. This dynamic is...

1 order 1 phone 1 contract

Issues

1.agreed to a plan (2 hours on phone)...received confirmation ...then was told I had change my choice because Fido was unable to honour what was agreed to. That is a violation of a contract.

2. Fido provided their courier with incomplete address for delivery. Deliveries delayed. the problem I had with this one was the incorrect address provider to the courier company by Fido... which was kind of odd because well I've had a contract with Fido for a few years and I have received all types of communications from them to the proper address.... And secondly this is my time, I have Puralator calling me... Telling me that I need to call Fido so I can get my phone. Half an hour spent on the phone..... I did it I did as a good employee would I contacted my boss at Fido and told him what the problem was. That was an additional 2 hours of my time. I don't work for you guys I'm not a lawyer you haven't contracted me into anything I haven't agreed to anything other than purchasing a phone and a plan attached to it that's it. Why am I doing this? I think I am the customer as I said before, but the expectations of me are not of a customer they are out of the person that would be experienced inl license, that person would have logistics experience, and an expert in their field. not seeing that it's expected of me to do all these things to secure my phone to secure my line to make sure things are right to talk to people multiple times.

Pjb1

There is more...much more....and it just keeps on coming...one problem after another.  Right from customer service to the usage of your online assistant. Your accounts are not up to date information is not current so how can your system be effective in the automated sense when the information you have on file is not accurate. I don't know what to say.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update @Pjb1

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to review your account together, and get to the bottom of this.

Talk to you soon Smiley