cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRIGHTSTAR

AP22
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2
  • Brightstar is really bad sorry but you guys are not eligible to get a good review they are so mean that as I am a student a don’t pay any bills and I am a student I don’t have the utility bills so when I lost my phone the told me to provide the documents with the address proof and that should have the utility bills .. even the supervisor is not geting this and doesn’t have the alternative way for my Adress proof.. just because my profession is such that I was a licenced dentist in India and over here you have to give examz to get a licence and that doesn’t have any university which we can go so they are not ready to accept my service request and they are not sure if they can approve my Adress proof of the NATIONAL DENTAL CANADIAN BOARD .. profile where I am registered under them and taking my examz that’s just so mean Cz it has my photo and my home address I don’t understand why don’t they consider that if the only thing they need is my photo and address with government issues or under gov registration ... They are really giving me hard time they are not trying to understand I MADE A BIG MISTAKE THAT TRUSTING BRIGHTSTAR SWEET FAKE WORDS “ YOU MADE A SAMRT DECISION BY PROTECTING YOUR DEVICE “.. how are they goona protect my device when even talking to the supervisor is not geting my issue resolved and are unsure of... such a bad company to relay on seriously please be careful with bright star this is my experience with bright star but if I do get a good experience I will definitely give you guyz a heads up and suggest you that it’s worth it or not 
  • thank you 
1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @AP22

Welcome to the community Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your experience with Brightstar.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account together.

Talk to you soon!