cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRIGHTSTAR

makhomer
I'm a participant level 2

Brightstar supervisor has claimed he reveiwed my documents in December when he gave an escallation for on Jan 7th 134044 looking at shipping comformetion orignally suppied on a Fido Bill, Telus bill and pic ID.  Dionde asked for a the credit card bill to confirm that it was mine for security reasons.  When Brightstar was contacting again they claimed it was for the shipping address alone. 

Fido is claiming they cant do anything to help even though they are the ones who has rightstar supply the insurance and they collect the money to pay for it off the FIdo bill.

At this time Brightstar has not sent me out my Samsung S9 or Iphone 7

6 REPLIES 6

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @makhomer

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sorry to learn you had trouble getting your phone from Brightstar.  In your shipping confirmation, did you have a tracking number? If so, what was the status of the delivery?  Also, were you having one or two phones replaced?

Keep us posted!

makhomer

They never send a phone to track hahaha they keep asking for a shipping address even though its on the Fido bill, Telus bill and an RBC bank statement.  They actually asked for a Credit card statement to check if that is my account but now again claim they need it for a shipping address.  Im going to leave Fido because Ive /asked them to help me with Brightstar since the insurance is paid to them and the agreement came with the phone.

@FidoJulien wrote:

Hey @makhomer

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sorry to learn you had trouble getting your phone from Brightstar.  In your shipping confirmation, did you have a tracking number? If so, what was the status of the delivery?  Also, were you having one or two phones replaced?

Keep us posted!

Hey @makhomer

Did you get any updates from Brightstar regarding your claim?

Keep us posted! 

makhomer

Yes they replyed after telling Fido they just needed the Telus bill as a shipping address and asked for a credit card statement.  They told Fido they didnt ask for a credit card statement and didnt need one and now in writting I have  proof they are askign again for credit card information.  I would say Brightstar is the most dishonest company Ive ever come across.  Fido has again been contacted and she is asking for Brightstar to escalate the claim.  She says another cliant had the same issues and they were resolved with Fido assistance.

@FidoThomas wrote:

Hey @makhomer

Did you get any updates from Brightstar regarding your claim?

Keep us posted! 

That definitely doesn't sound right. 

We would need to take a closer look at the account in order to verify what's happening. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly, talk to you soon! Smiley 

Hey @makhomer

So If I understand correctly, you didn't receive any devices as of now?

Was the process completed with them? Or it's still ongoing?

Did you provide all the documents needed?

Note that they send the device only when all of this is completed.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance with this. We can also send you a PM on here if you prefer

Let us know Smiley