Acer liquid e camera and Speaker

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Acer liquid e camera and Speaker

Any one notice indoor shots are very dark? I checked all the setting in the camera, not helping.

External speaker is very tinny sounding too.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Acer liquid e camera and Speaker

Hi metallica68,

Have you tried playing around with the volume options to see if you can get more sound out of the speaker?

In regards to the camera, you never know but try giving it a quick clean to see if it makes a difference.

Remove and re-insert the blackberry

If the problems persists I recommend checking out some other Acer Liquids (Fido Store, etc) and comparing the two. It may be the actual design/physical defect/software corruption. If it is defective we would need to send it in for repair.

You can also try a factory reset as well:

Option 1: Go to “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Factory data reset”. Then click on “Reset phone” to perform the restoration to factory default settings. To confirm, click on “Erase everything”.

Option 2: Turn off your phone, press and hold the Power key until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen. Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons. Use the volume up button to select “Clean boot: Yes”. Press the camera button to confirm.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Acer liquid e camera and Speaker

Hi metallica68,

Have you tried playing around with the volume options to see if you can get more sound out of the speaker?

In regards to the camera, you never know but try giving it a quick clean to see if it makes a difference.

Remove and re-insert the blackberry

If the problems persists I recommend checking out some other Acer Liquids (Fido Store, etc) and comparing the two. It may be the actual design/physical defect/software corruption. If it is defective we would need to send it in for repair.

You can also try a factory reset as well:

Option 1: Go to “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Factory data reset”. Then click on “Reset phone” to perform the restoration to factory default settings. To confirm, click on “Erase everything”.

Option 2: Turn off your phone, press and hold the Power key until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen. Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons. Use the volume up button to select “Clean boot: Yes”. Press the camera button to confirm.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2