Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Why cannot I cancel home internet?

I have been trying to cancel home internet for over a month now. I called multiple times, but there no progress yet. Every time I have been told that there is a technical issue with the account which they are trying to solve. However, I am getting th...

Tasminaa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Slow mobile data

Hello @Far60,   What is the make and model of your device? I have been complaining about this for far too long also, sometimes I even get under 1 MB and doing anything on the device is just useless. 

Real time checking on roaming cost online?

I am the controlling account for all the family members' accounts.  My wife is off to Europe and got that 'welcome to Fido Roam' message, while she has been on Airplane Mode and turned off the 'cellular data' on her phone all the way.I would like to ...

kengchi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Slow mobile data

Now I am experiencing this problem. I got the line just two months ago. the first month was not so bad, But now my mobile network speed is around 2-4 and it is so bad Because my plan was not this when I bought the line. I went to two Fido stores, But...

Far60 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments