Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded my phone

Dhavalz
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Team,

I recently upgraded my phone, but did not get any order email for the new phone nor money was taken from my credit card. When I try to upgrade the phone I get the following message:

It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again.

I am not sure if my order went through or not. I would appreciate any help with this.

5 REPLIES 5

Good morning @Dhavalz , it looks like your request went through and hasn't finished being processed yet. When it's processed you should get an email congratulating you on your new device and then when it's ready to ship you will receive another email with the details of the shipping or status of your order if it's back ordered. I hope that helps. Have a great day 

michelle000

Hi @Original_Lucy 

I am going through the same situation as @Dhavalz here. Do you know how long does it take before my order is processed? Thank you.

Good morning @michelle000 , welcome to the community. The process varies depending on high demand in processing and inventory availability. Having said that, like @Dhavalz reported,  his took 3 days and if I remember correctly my order was placed on a Thursday and I had my notification on the following Monday. If your account shows that you have an order being processed,  then patience will be your friend. Once you've received the email congratulating you on your new device, then further information will follow when ready for shipping. Have a great day 

michelle000

thank you both! @Original_Lucy @Dhavalz 

Dhavalz

Hello @michelle000,

It will not take much time. for me, it took 3 days and hopefully today on 09-11-2021 I will be getting my new phone also.

Best Regards,

Dhaval P