cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update family members phone plan

KellyS
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi: I know this is a complicated question but I have an account with 2 devices and have the fido app. I recently bought my husband an unlocked phone and started him with a monthly prepaid plan,( which should be updated as he has used a lot of his limit already) that is paid by my credit card. I can't find a way to update his plan from my tablet. I don't want my account on his phone. Is there a way to update a family member's plan that is managed by me online?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @KellyS,

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you wouldn't be able to manage this new Prepaid account through your own Postpaid My Account profile online. You would first need to register the new prepaid account online on fido.ca and create their own profile. To do so, simply click on My Account - Register now - Prepaid customer and follow the steps.

Once the online profile is created for the prepaid account, you'll be able to manage it and change the plan under Services. It's important to note that a plan change can only be completed following a refill.

Hope this helps! 

KellyS

Thanks for the quick reply. That really helps.