Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

regarding 1000 international minutes

manasa16
I'm a participant level 2

hi 

i have recived a message last month regarding my expiry of 1000 internatonal minutes

but i have upgraded my plan 6 months before with1000 international minutes for 2 years and i recived a message from fido about the expiry of my international minutes and the next day i called fido customer care regarding my internatioanl minutes and fido representative checked my account and then she told me its a glitch. i have a valid reference id from her stating that its a glitch and stated that i am still eligible for 1000 internatinal minutes, after confirming i made international calls and i got charged for that. But now fido is offering me 75% of reduction from my bill but as i stated i made international calls after the confiromation from the fido representative. I think its not fair to charge me because i have a confirmed twice from the representative with the reference notes. i have added value to fido by advicing all my friends and my family members to join fido and upon my word they changed to fido from freedom and koodo. i want to resolve the issue as soon as possible and if the issue is not solved may be i will change to other network and recommend my family and friends to change the network ( if the issue is not solved ). i want resolve the issue as soon as possible. 

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

manasa16

hi 

thanks for the reply

i have been contacting the office of the president from last week but i didnt get any return call or message and i have tried the customer care couple times but they couldnt help me... as i am still trying to reach the president office to rectify the problem... i am fed up now and want to accept the 75% reduction offer before my bill date but no one is responding.. and i have mailed and left couple of messages to president office, but still no response... i am in the middle of the ocean and dont no which direction i have to choose... please it will be very great full if you could help me out if this.

thanks.

We've replied to your PM. Smiley

FidoPhilippe

Hey @manasa16! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can certainly understand your frustration. No one likes to receive an unexpectedly high invoice.

Have you been able to resolve your billing since your post? If not, you can certainly contact here for support or request a PM from the community for assistance.