Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Awesome Back to School Deals Promo" clarification

Drizzles
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Screenshot_20220829-135437_Yahoo Mail.jpg

 Hi!I received this offer via email. My current plan is 9gb for $50. This deal is only for 12 months. What happens when the 12 months is up? Will the plan go back to 9gb? 

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Drizzles,

As already mentioned, the full details should be noted somewhere in the email you received.

That said, I am doubtful that it would revert back to your old plan after the 12 months. Generally, similar offers would require switching plans with some sort of credit. In this case, I believe your plan would be switched to the current 20GB BYOP plan (ie $60 per month in ON). The promotion would offer a monthly credit for the 12 months to obtain the cost shown in the email. If that is the case, the plan would continue as the 20GB BYOP plan without the promotional monthly credits after the 12 months.

While the above scenario is how I believe the promotion would be applied, I cannot be certain that particular promotion would be applied in the same manner. If the information provided in the email does not provide adequate information for clarification, you might consider contacting customer service. They should be able to provide additional explanation. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Drizzles,

Check if the email has any footnotes it should tell you there.