price adjustment

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 snower
I'm a Participant Level 1

price adjustment

I upgrade my phone on a 2 year plan on December 26/2019,  today i  find  that there was a $65 bill credit on upgrade phone , can i get the price matching for my phone?

Accepted Solution

Re: price adjustment

Hey @snower,

The promo was ongoing at the time you upgraded your phone, however, it only applied if you upgraded through your on-line account on fido.ca on an in-market plan

If eligible, the credit of $65 is applied automatically on your 2nd invoice after the upgrade and the $35 Setup Service Fee is waived at the point of transaction.

If you haven't upgraded on-line and would like to revise your options, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM on the Community, let us know.

Cheers!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: price adjustment

Hey @snower,

The promo was ongoing at the time you upgraded your phone, however, it only applied if you upgraded through your on-line account on fido.ca on an in-market plan

If eligible, the credit of $65 is applied automatically on your 2nd invoice after the upgrade and the $35 Setup Service Fee is waived at the point of transaction.

If you haven't upgraded on-line and would like to revise your options, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM on the Community, let us know.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2