cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged

ingang
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I paid bill with credit last month. And I changed my plan that month. And I received the bill for this month, but the last month's bill that I already paid was charged again.

I waited for 30 minutes and called the customer service center, but they said there was nothing they could do.

I want to ask that :
Is it Fido's policy to charge the same month's fee twice because changed the plan in the middle?
How do I leave Fido for this reason? Do I have to wait another 30 minutes to call customer service?

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @ingang! That doesn't sound right. On your last bill, you paid for your previous billing cycle. Services are always billed in advance of you using them, similar to renting an apartment, you need to pay the landlord the full month rent on the 1st of the month. If you changed your previous plan in the middle of your billing cycle, we need to give you back the money for those dates that you haven't used and charge you for the new service. You should be able to verify those details in the PDF version of your bill. If you need more help, feel free to contact us.