Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido costumer services getting worst and no respect

dijam
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

hello, 

I am costumer of Fido more than 10 years and always telling people fido is the best, but now they don't respect anybody.

My screen phone broken I made an order for a phone z fold 3g, when I asked when I will receive it they said it will take more than 4 weeks, I found a refurbished one, and I asked them to order this one  and I will receive it in 2 and 5 business days. 

Waiting for more than 2 weeks, I didn't receive anything. Called fido,

((((when I choose my account, I have to wait more than 1h.  When I choose a new costumer, they answer me ride way. )))

I start talking  with someone on chat and telling him I lost many costumers because I am working online with my phone note 20 ultra,   he said I can't do anything, I asked to talk with a supervisor.. He said you will receive a call tomorrow from a supervisor.  Until now, nobody call. I called today I spoke with a costumer service the guy hang up on my, I called again and after waiting more 45 min I asked to talk to supervisor the lady went for 30 min and she said ((( the SUPERVISOR SAID  don't have time to talk to you and if you can't wait cancel your order ))))  his name is Amaninder .

First time I was treated like that. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dijam,

I'm really sad to learn about the experience you've had, it certainly doesn't represent how we want to treat our customers! 

Please reach out to us again so we can check your account and the availability of the device you ordered and make this right!