cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card renewal .

zaza69
I'm a participant level 2

why is it when you go to renew your credit card info. in sted of  message  ( pop up ) saying please give us 24 to 48 hours to check credit card info. stupid message pop up comes out saying something went wrong. what do we do we when we see that message we waist time calling fido and retrying on line when all it was is fido has to confirm credit card info .. ffff  kkkk just change ( pop up ) to please give us 24 to 48 working days to verify card ... No insted genius at fido put pop up     saying something went wrong making it seem like we did something wrong .. pissed i am waisted all weekend on this issue .. but then they want us to do it on line ..

3 REPLIES 3

TiRuckus
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Well we are now in May 2022 and I have tried 3 different credit cards and I am getting the same ''Something went wrong'' message.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @zaza69,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give us this feedback, we really appreciate it!

This usually happens when a credit card is rejected or when additional verification is required, as you mentioned. I understand the confusion though and we'll make sure to share this with the appropriate teams. 

We're always looking to improve and provide our customers for a seamless experience and we'll definitely be looking into it. 

zaza69

all fido had to do i say  give us 24-48 working days to check card.... instead of saying SOMETHING WENT WRONG . thank you for reporting this to approiate team lets hope they change it so no has to go throw what i went throw thinking it was me who did something wrong and wasted many hours calling and trying to figure out what went wrong when all it was . just wait and give us 24 hours to check card with bank  .. insted pop up said SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG .. LETS HOPE they change it to please ALLOW 24-48 HOURS FOR CARD TO BE VERIFED .. thanks for your help into my case