cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking make a payment button crashes website (memory leak?)

alexc99
I'm a participant level 2

When I try to go pay my bill by clicking 'make a payment' button the memory usage of the browser goes up forever and i have to click stop. Is this happening for anyone else. Same thing if I choose 'billing & payment' and then 'make a payment'. The next page kinda loads, but then there is a message 'This page is slowing down firefox. to speed up your browser stop this page.'

6 REPLIES 6

alexc99

I found a workaround, using quick pay, that works. But would be nice to get a fix for that button, they should test their site better.

@alexc99 , I'm glad it worked out. Perhaps @fidosolutions will pass that on to technical support to evaluate. Thanks for sharing your solution 👍🏻 

Hi @alexc99 , that happens to me on some websites, have you tried a different browser for this? As I mentioned to someone else, chrome seems the most reliable on some payment sites 

alexc99

I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome, same problem when I click 'make a payment' button, the page doesnt load and memory usage goes up. I am also using a subscriber profile.

lucyelva
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Same problem here! Did you slove it in the end? 

Hey @lucyelva

If it still occurs after clearing your cache and testing different browsers, please contact us.