General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! prepaid notice to cancel

I pay on line for a prepaid monthly plan which I started approx 5 months ago. There is no actual contract that I am aware of, although I do have an account with Fido. My question is that do I need to give notice to cancel the monthly billing, and if ...

Bz42 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Usage shows as N/A

New Fido User here, I registered with the active promotion of Unlimited Talk and Text + 6GB data via Fido Pulse Plan. I asked for my number port from my old carrier today and now I check my fido account and my data displays as N/A. Is that normal?

Reedman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! what should i do if i received a repaid voucher?

Hi guys in FIDO,I just received a 20$ Fido voucher from a friend, but I am a monthly paid user. How should i do with this voucher, can i charge it into my fido account as my fido credit? It is 20$ dollars, not a small amount.waiting for your reply! t...

garywcg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid voucher validity

Hi Fido,   Last week I went to the Fido Store in Montreal, because I need a prepaid phone card. I just want one for emergency, so that I can call my family in the netherlands. So they gave me a prepaid phone card (10 dollars for the card and 30 doll...

juliab1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes