General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Data bytes and live chat not working on My Account app

Hi everyone!   My last 2 data bytes sessions kept saying I wasn't connected to the internet and did not count the data I used, so all the usage during those 2 hours ended up being counted towards my monthly amout.   I tried to launch the live chat fr...

catmcfats by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plan started but I didnt receive my sim card and phone

So basically, I bought the s9+ with a 24month plan last sunday and Im a new customer so I should get a sim card and my phone ( which have not yet been sent I believe.) I live in montreal so I dont think it should take that much time, the site says 1-...

TarikBylka by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data overage notifications

Sometimes I receive the notification regarding to my data usage is over 90%.But it didn't clear saying when I did over my data, and how much data is left.For example, could you say more details as follows:You have used 90% of your data, 3.6G has been...

jacky554 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Device protection

The device protection customer service is awful!! After I paid for this plan many years , when I need to change my sherred iPhone,after they wasting my time for one month , they sent me an email that it's not approved without any reason and then when...

Fnowroozi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment not applied to the account

I changed my number and the payment that I made in january is missing. Fido cannot find it so I was double charged. I paid that amount of money but as of 6 of June I will not be using Fido anymore.

Behcetacar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes