General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment posting delays

I would like to know why it takes so long for your payroll personal to get tjings in order. I paid my April bill on the 5th it is still telling me I owe. Yes it says pay before the 12th which it was. It does not take a week for your company to receiv...

Donna10 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device protection on brand new iPhone X not purchased thru Fido

Brand new iPhone X that was NOT purchased thru Fido ( obviously as Fido hasn’t got any available yet) but will be activated on Fido number that does not have protection on it.    Can device protection be on be added to the number upon activation of a...

redzzzz by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No conformation email for New phone/New plan

Hi,   I placed an order for a Pixel XL 2 and upgraded my plan to the 10 GB for 85/month. I paid the one time fee, but only got an email saying my account was credited that amount. Did the order for the phone not go through properly?

Bundroid by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does Changing Number Cost Anything?

Hello so I received my Fido bill this week and am on a $50 BYOP plan however this bill is $116! And I can see it says I "added a new service" which is another BYOP plan. I did change my number last month is that why?

mattimi0 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes