General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot view extra charges on my bill online.

Today I log into my account and saw my account balance is higher than usual (~$8 higher than my previous months). I am sure this is not due to any extra usage because I am on a talk + text plan and I barely use my phone these days now. I want to open...

gll3 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Rates and Roam Rates

Not happy about the recent move by Fido to first raise Roam, and now Long Distance rates... Canadians are already getting hosed when it comes to data, and here we see another shameless money grab. Is this why they call us hosers, because we are used ...

Marcello604 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay using this **bleep** website - again

40% of the time I try to pay a bill online it doesn't work. I've never seen such an unresponsive website before. Please fix this garbage website, it's been going on for years. It's so frustrating, I'd rather pay your competitors more money just to ha...

Kinokee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One-Time Fee for Hardware Upgrade

I recently upgraded 2 phones on my account when I went in the store the one selling the phone told me to call in because I had a small balance left on my old phones and a upgrade fee and usually for being a customer for over 5 years they can wave the...

cjmess by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Talk Is N/A

Hi there!   I saw a post here regarding data showing as N/A, however my issue is with talk showing as N/A. I'm not sure if it's the same answer even if it's talk instead of data.   Either way... Long story short. I got a new phone, signed up with Fid...

Capture.PNG
Darkorge317 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes