General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Random data drops

In the past week, my phone would drop data connection, even though it says it has 4G or LTE connection. This has never happened before. Now it happens several times a day.   I would be driving with Android Auto on and suddenly lose traffic update.  O...

Nngo2k by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Porting Fido number to new Fido Account

Hi there,    My current fido number is a line under my parents accounts. I would like to create my own fido account and link my credit card and transfer my Fido number over to that account? Can I do this on the phone or would i need to go in-store an...

JasonMraz by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Enable to consult Fido account on Mozilla Firefow

Hello! I wanted to ask if it will be possible in a near future to make the Fido Website compatible with Mozilla Firefox, because it's really annoying to have other browsers.We can't see our bills or consult our consumption. Do you know if Fido is pla...

loralora by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Protection plan: What phone will I get?

Hello    I have Fido protection plan where it covers stolen and lost phone through bright star.    I lost my iPhone 6s Plus 64GB  in bus and I don’t think it would be found. So if I go through the device protection I know I will get the same phone fo...

Swap22 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes