General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unexpected bill

I am extremely disatisfied with the Fido services! Not only does the customer help lady do what I asked to NOT be done on my account (cancel my subscription without my permission!) but I am now being charged for roaming charges I NEVER activated (cha...

fefehuebi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upset Re: Brightstar

Do yourself a favour and do not use Premium Device Protection Had to call 4 Times over two weeks just to get them to email me the shipping label so I could send them my phone. 4 TIMES, each time takes about 25 minutes. Also when i enter my phone numb...

Reinders67 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chatr to fido

I just switched today from chatr to fido.  Also transferred my old number to the new sim card. I don't know what to do with my chatr account, it is on auto-pay and I have no idea how to cancel the account or they might bill me. Hope anyone can help m...

toyco88 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Loyalty

On 22nd May 2000, we signed up for service with Microcell Solutions as it was known back then. I chose Microcell as the only GSM operator in Canada since, at the time, I was working with ETSI on defining service for the GSM standard. During the last ...

DrGeeks by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

High billing for talking

Hi, I wasn't aware my talking plan wasn't part of the plan, it was so expensive that it was ridiculous, if talking wasn't the plan I didn't know why I could still call and receive calls, why wasn't it deactivated, my bill went to almost $300 which is...

hihiyuan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes