General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How do I get visual voice mail?

Right now my voicemail is transcribed to text and pushed to me as a text message.   I have been stuck on the same plan for 10 years because I'm told this feature is not available with all the current plans. I'm also paying extra to subsidize my origi...

Chris-D by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving specific text.

Could send text to grand daughter  but i wouldn't receive hers, had phone reset by fido twice and new sim card, now she doesn't get my texts at all and still don't  get hers, settings on both phones have been verified correct, so what now, another sa...

Rwshaw by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Homephone voice mail

Hello I tried to set up home phone voice mail but failed. I preesed #1 and held but it went nowhere. Do I have toactivate it? Or it is automaticly activited. How much does it cost.

Vanig by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming vs 5 Extra hours

I have a FIDO PULSE 6GB - BYOP account and I plan on traveling to the USA using the travel roaming plan at 7$/day.  While traveling on that roaming rate, is the "5 Extra hours" feature  still available and working the same (without additional charge)...

JSeb by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! traveling with 2 phones on one account?

My husband and I are on the same account.  I know that when we go to US next week we will be charged $7 a day every day we use our phone.  Is that $7 for each phone or both. For example if my husband phones me will that be $7 or $14 .  We will be gon...

JoAnn by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes