General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cancellation Terms and Conditions

According to the Fido Terms and Conditions section 2e, it is possible to cancel a Fido service by contacting them in any of the means provided in Section 10e, however when I cancelled my contract via live chat, the service representatitve tried to te...

foidouser by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido app won’t ahow usuage

i just got a Fido phone today, the app was working fine showing usuage now it will not show usuage because it says recent changes have been made to my plan, they have not. I called technical support because my data bytes wasn’t working and they have ...

Rabbot1417 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Keeping same number

I have an Ottawa number with Fido on my cellphone. If I move to another city within the province, can i keep the same number. I have the 10GB plan with unlimited calling etc.

seafarer by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random data drops

In the past week, my phone would drop data connection, even though it says it has 4G or LTE connection. This has never happened before. Now it happens several times a day.   I would be driving with Android Auto on and suddenly lose traffic update.  O...

Nngo2k by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes