General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! does fido unlock iphones?

just curious do they unlock iphones? if so ima call in tomorrow and demand i get a free unlock or im changing companies.... been with them for a while and im not on any contracts, least they can do is unlock my phone so i can use it     ***Edited to ...

Tidusraven by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! unlocking

dear sir i am going to india for few days, could you tell how can i unlock my iphn 4s so i can able to use in india for 2 montths other wise i have to new phn which is not affordable and i can not afford romaning charge i wana use indian sim in my ip...

vivek79 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone Records for immigration purposes

Hi everyone,   I am curious as to what limitations there are legally if I wanted to obtain my own phone records to prove something to the immigration of canada?   Is this even possible or is this only acceptable when it concerns criminal activity inv...

KDI by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Service in Port Moody, BC

Currently I have an iPhone 6 on Fido.   Have previously had a 5 and then a 5s.   All phones have had extremely poor service in Port Moody, BC (where I live). Constant drop outs, 1 bar service, callers stating that calls are in and out. It's not the p...

IMG_1388.PNG
RickDC by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes