General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Ref #I742449167

I Want to thank Ariane for assisting me with the issue. She heard the issue calmly and then provided me with various options, which were very helpful. Keep Rocking Ariane! Regards,Dhiren

dhiren by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Locked Phone

So I forgot the passcode for my iPhone5c and I dont know to do to open it now     ***Edited to add labels***

Lattyk by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! change my phne

Can Fido change my phone which I got it 3days ago.I bought moto x for $0 n I decided to change to iPhone 4s which is also $0. Can that happen.     ***Edited to add labels***

MSB by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! change my phone

Can Fido change my phone which I got it 3days ago.I bought moto x for $0 n I decided to change to iPhone 4s which is also $0. Can that happen.          

MSB by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Visiting the US

My daughter is heading to the US for a couple days.  She wants to bring her phone with her, but I refuse to pay  for a travel pack for such a short visit.  Is there any way she can take her phone with her, use it and me not dread getting my next invo...

lindam by I'm Helpful Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes