General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

absolutely terrible customer service experience, done with fido

Charged 5 Wireless restoral fees within 2 months Wasted 3 hours of my day talking to Fido Customer Service and all they did was either give me attitude, or waste my time by putting me on hold or pretending to be listening and not giving a -. The firs...

joopt by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Credit Limit Monitoring

Hi, I am a new Fido customer. Since I am a new customer, I am young and had no credit score when I opened my account with Fido, they put a CLM on my account of $300. I was able to add 2 lines on my account. I want to add 2 more lines, but because I h...

DavidW by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Paid with a CC

I hate the fact that  FIDO keeps the default Customer name in the CardHolder name field when I have to pay or refill with my CC. I mean I would be able to edit the CardHolderName like any other fields while paying with my CC or a friend would be able...

cevchris by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Turn off voicemail

I don't like the voicemail service. So I want to cancel it. Can you help me?Thank you so much.  

fido8659 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes