General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Phone inactive after changing number

Changed my phone number, received the text confirming my new number.But now, I can't make any phone calls or send/receive texts.When signing into my account online, my previous balance has now been wiped, and my active plan is just listed as not avai...

dannymeow by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to separate internet and mobile accounts

I have since moved out of my last property but the modem of the internet is still there, and is still under my name. I would like to keep my mobile account under my name and be able to access it, but I would also like to separate the accounts so I ca...

justin13 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect line updated

Contacted Fido for a phone and plan upgrade but the clerk made the change on the incorrect phone line since I have 4 lines under the same account. The correct phone number was provided when I first made contact with the Fido clerk via chat support. W...

Resolved! Account / billing question

I have 3 plans.. 1 voice/txt/data, 1 voice/txt and 1 data only (opened in the order written). Do I have a main billing number that all charges will be listed under or 3 separate invoices? If I have a main billing number, how can I tell which one it i...

Goldieloxx by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overseas call ads on

Hi there, Is there anyone help me to know how to add overseas call ads on? I am sorry, i am not getting it. Thanks for help. 

Golam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes