General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Can I keep my exclusive plan after two year team?

I have recently upgraded from a BYOD plan to a two year small plan term with a new phone upgrade. I really like the exclusive plan, after two years of the term am I able to keep using the plan? Also if after 2 years will I also be able to upgrade my ...

Willy156 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Primary account holder

Hi, I want to check my billing details, but it prompts that "For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder." I'm holdi...

Ketan1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very weak network signal in West Vancouver....

Constantly since September we have very weak signal in West Vancouver( Dundarave area), dropping communications..., delayed massages...a phone is ok by itself...a report to Fido didn't help  ... looks like it is time to change a dealer...

Os3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.

This hell company is being reporting for one year A matter that was paid more than a year ago, only today they reported again that is close as if it was opened for 2 years. I have all the proof and I’m gonna sue this company that because a system or ...

Azevedoja by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotspot while Roaming

I'm in the US and when I use my hotspot I no longer have any internet service while the person using the hotspot does.  I'm wondering if it's a limit on services do to roaming? 

Tysn2012 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes