General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Using rebtel

Hi,  i am using rebtel for international calling for an year now. But m getting charged for those calls by fido from last three months. There was no such problem earlier. Can anyone using rebtel tell me if i need to change any settings or something ?...

Anmol_2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FRAUD

Hello, I recieved 2 emails from fido. The first email said that authorized access has been granted to my sister, by ME. The second email said that I have disconnected a phone number in my account and the transfer request was put through. I did not do...

adawod by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancellation

On Dec 14, I asked for cancellation on the phone beacause I left Canada permanently. It supposed to be cancelled on Dec 28. My billing cycle was every 10th of the month, then my last payment would be Jan 10th or it is already done?

ej9 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Terrible Customer Service Rep

Just got done speaking with a terrible customer service rep. I have been a fido ustomer for mobile and internet or yrs. going through a tempory rough patch regarding $$, and askd for a payment schedule. I was tol i have to immediately pay an amount, ...

willBgone by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung S9/S9+ RCS

Hi !    Parents are using both a S9 and S9+ from rogers.   Is RCS usable on these devices ? I've tried to download the android messages app, and can't seem to get the registration going ( just turns and turns )    Thanks ! 

wrick by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes