General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! 15 days satisfaction

Hi there I upgraded my plan and my family’s plan and phones 3 days ago. I didn’t get the phone I wanted but the sales rep said if I don’t get the phones that are left today that I won’t get the plan. Now after 3 days I really do not like my phone and...

Melanie2020 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Porting Number of Lines Under Same account

Hi,In the situation that I have 2 lines under the same account, would I be able to port over the number from one line onto the other line (and of course cancelling the ported-out line)?Regards,K

kluuser by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing

I discontinued my service today and asked the representative to waive one time charges since it had not been even 15 days since the day I got my number. But, I don't know why my account is displaying full month charges instead for 14 or 15 days only....

nandish by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido data not working iPhone

I have noticed this issue for the past three weeks now. My data doesn’t work at all. I tried resetting my internet settings on my iPhone 7 Plus, but that only worked for 1 to 2 hours. This has been causing me a lot of trouble lately since I have to u...

MineralPill by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes