General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Texting in Europe on pre-paid plans

I am travelling to Greece and Italy this summer and would like to be able to text home to Canada. I am on a prepaid plan ($100/year). When I looked up fido roaming information it appears that it would cost me .75/text.....is this correct? And does th...

Resolved! Incoming calls

How can I get a number that was an incoming call in March. its on my bill but tjust says incoming 

FB0404 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido sales dept

I've been trying to replace my phone that i purchased with a deal since Dec 24 but no luck... I've been calling every single day to the rep from Marketing to get this resolved but there's no return call even though i leave the rep a voice message eve...

towochawo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call i didnt make

Yesterday , i had a strange problem , my iphone made calls to india number on its own . I read about this problem with iphone on internet -- https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/iphone-making-random-calls/ .I am not sure what settings in iphone caused thi...