General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Can I buy an iPhone 5 without change my plan?

I have 3 years agreement from this february, I want to buy an iphone 5, how much should I pay for it without changing my plan? After I buy iphone 5, is it unlocked or locked?     ***Edited to add labels***

chenfengli by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! emails and relaying

I have 2 email accounts , one hotmail and one outlook express. When I try to respond to or forward my emails sometimes it won 't do it and puts up a message "cannot relay" is roughly what the message is. I get this more often now to the point where I...

tractor by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Voice Travel Pack Long Distance Call?

Let's say I purchase the $25 US Voice Travel Pack for 40 minutes. Would there be Long Distance call charges if I call Canada or Asia? Is the 40 minutes only for local calls at the destination?   It shows "make/receive calls from the U.S. ( includes P...

arashi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to find my nymber in line?

Hi   I ordered the iphone 5 by calling fido 10 days ago.  keep getting emails saying my phone is on back order. When I sign in with my account I cant see what is my nymber in line. i wonder if there is a way to do that.     ***Edited to add labels***

vagus by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes