General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! How to find my nymber in line?

Hi   I ordered the iphone 5 by calling fido 10 days ago.  keep getting emails saying my phone is on back order. When I sign in with my account I cant see what is my nymber in line. i wonder if there is a way to do that.     ***Edited to add labels***

vagus by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New to Fido - Problem with Texts

This friday I got my first phone, the iPhone 4s with fido, which I have only heard good things about. However, over this weekend and today, I have been so frustrated because so many texts of mine are being lost. Some people don't receive my tests whi...

JSoccerer by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about credit check!

I am on pre-paid service with Fido because my credit is less than stellar.  Recently my friend gave me her iphone4 as she is intending on getting a new one.  If I go to fido and ask for monthly bills without a contract, will I need a credit-check? Or...

Popellini by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes