General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Pro-rated data

If you buy data in the middle of the month, does it get pro-rated till the end of the month? How do you calculate how much data do yiu have left?

CHOCO1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

Hello,my name is Vijay kumar and my cell number XXXXXXXXXX a Actually I had a contract with Fido and I lost my cell phone , then I tried to find my phone and I can’t  unfortunately I don’t know how to claim for a lost phone because I have a insurance...

Vijaykumar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! May 14 2019 FIDO $10 Account Handling Fee

What's up with this? Starting May 14 2019 FIDO customers will be charged a mandatory $10 account handling fee to complete transactions with a live agent, chat or social media. Are the other major carriers going to charg to speak to a live agent as we...

dannywg by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido and killing paper billing

So, it's either switch to online billing or cancel all services?   What is Fido going to do with people that doesn't use the internet? What is Fido going to do with people that doesn't understand english?          

Abyss by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes