General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! How to change account holder name and email

My number is registered under my friend's name and email but I want to change it back to mine. How do I do that? I have been trying to do the change online but it keeps coming up with an error.

Be_stacey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid account

This is not a complaint. This is how a mistake is solved by Fido.   When checking my online acciacc I discovered a prepaid account was added by mistake due to CSR mustake at third party Fido provider.   So I called up Fido via 611 after patiently nav...

Sageb11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar experience

So far my experience with brightstar has been good. In 13 mths paying $11/mth I've replaced s8 plus, s9 plus and note 9 screen without hassle. Only had to pay $100 1 time. Never lost my phone so I've never requested  a new phone/replacement phone. Am...

aznboy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Video calling for BYOD

Hello,   I recently purchased a Google Pixel 3 direct from Google. I was able to enable VOLTE for voice calls but can not seem to enable the VOLTE video calling feature. I talked to Fido customer support and confirmed that my account is setup for vid...

8563049 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes