General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Invoice

I got an invoice for $111.98 in June. And I have 3 payments ($59.26+59.26+52.72) = $171.24 , Did I over-pay $59.26? payment-invoice=$171.24-$111.98=$59.26 (over-pay?)

raymchan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Online Payment for Fido Bill

I made a payment online with my credit card. I would like to know if the payment will be processed immediately as I am trying to get my services back on to my phone.

NalinJoyS by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plan change with exclusive offer

Hi! I am planning to take you up on your exclusive offer of 4gb for 50/mo with no new term commitment. My billing cycle ends in 13 days. How would I be billed if I dont wait for the end of my billing cycle? Would it start a new billing cycle? 

Drizzles by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 8 messages, $80?! - Zone 4 Daily Internet Rate

I have a problem with a charge on my Fido bill that reads:   Event - Zone 4 Daily Internet Rate - 8 msgs - $79.92   What is this and how could you guys seriously justify charging nearly $80 for something I unwittingly used on a layover in Egypt? What...