General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Late Payment charge

Hi    I got my bill today and it has a late payment charge on it and Im confused as to why.   I have over paid mutiple times and its not like you deducted fees from my payments. I have never had a late payment prior to this, i called fido to set up a...

Suzysays by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I Got a Fido Refund Text

Hi i got a message today as i recieved a refund. ANd the website leads to banking page.  ( 10001) Fido Refund 514568**** Here is your refund: fidosolutions-refund.com.  Message came from 709 426 0393. I tried to forward to my another number. And i di...

Twinkles1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile plans exclusive unreasonable

I understand the price changes for all the tiers is going up, but an 80 cad medium plan exclusive is just too much! In comparison my health insurance is less than that! I was looking to buy a new phone ages ago but this god awful exclusives are just ...

JustinJY by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes