General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Contest results

I've been a long time Fido customer, and I've  often entered many of the contest over the years, and I've never won, (to the best of my knowledge) I'm wondering if there are actual winners of these contest. Thank you

Clivelewis by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Chat Doesn't Work. Phone is impossible to get anyone.

How am I supposed to get help when all avenues of help are not working? Now, probably at this point you'll mention social media. If you seriously believe that is a viable alternative for customer service, you clearly don't know what you're talking ab...

qwerty456 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Trying to cancel Fido Reservation

I made a reservation for an iPad 8 for more than a month now. I am no longer interested  in purchasing this device and I cannot get it cancel. I followed all the directions and still cannot see the device area to cancel it.I really need it cancelled....

Denange by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! visual voicemail

Does anhyone know how to take visual voicemail off the phone?  I just want my regular voicemail back!

koda21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes