General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Prepaid plan credit bureau report?

Was a Fido prepaid customer. More than a year ago I moved to Bell, and now I received a notification from credit karma that a report from Fido was added with a date more than a year ago. The report contains a single date for opening and closing an ac...

And_B by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hi there I need to report a phone stolen but the costumer service is closed now. I would like to avoid a high phone bill and need to disconnect the phone asap pls       

Steph1611 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

overcharged

I have been charged a long distance charge to a number that Fido says is in Turkey but it is actually the Vicotria Secret in Newmarket Ontario. Its only for a small amount but I refuse to pay for something that is incorrect. I am new to Fido and did...

Jeanne2001 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven’t received my SIM card

Hi, I ordered a new sim when I lost my phone. I still haven't received it and I'm in the middleof no where at work unable to travel due to COVID! What can I do to expedite this shipment? Please help! 

lexiYqt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes