General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

4 GB $10.00/mo Data & Text Plan Not Receiving Text

I recently switched to the Fido Data & Text plan from another carrier. However, I have been UNABLE to receive SMS text messages since switching over. I am unable to complete 2FA for a number of other services as SMS does not appear to be working for ...

133549373_5170864722924459_8784780521954176624_n.png
phuzy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido & Brightstar scamming Coustmers

Fido sold me Brightstar device protection few months ago. On 5th December I lost my cellphone & from that day I'm trying to get my claim approved (which is my right as I'm paying them for it) but nobody have any answers "why they are not approving my...

dhillon0900 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pissed off customer

Good afternoon.  I am very disappointed in your customer service.  Last week I called to book a technician to come out to the new residence that I will be moving there in 5 days. The place has no cable run in it for some reason told customer service ...

Craiger1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sim card not working after porting

it has been more than 2 hours and number isnt active.. i recevied my second sim ( the first one was not delivered ) and i think customer service guy must have ported it to previous sim.. first day with fido and this treatment ???

rakesh5085 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra add data add ons

I cancelled my data add on in November and I'm still getting charged for it even though I cancelled it and when I checked my Fido app inside there was no mention of this data add on to my current internet where I'm supposed to get 14 gb and I'm still...

Ab710 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes